Friday, July 15, 2005

Blog Envy





I think that I have Blog envy. I have been reading a few of my friends' blogs and many of them have lots of funny things to say and others have very profound things to say. I have had some funny things to say, but I don't think that I've had anything profound to say and I definitely don't have much in the way of advice to offer.

What I do have is my sense of humor. No matter how unfunny you may find me, I am usually able to crack myself up and I think that's all that matters.

So, as you may know, or not know, I am having my roof redone. My roofers are both pretty cute and buff. Anyway, this morning was pretty awkward. I never know where on the roof they are working. Turns out they are working right outside the window in my spare bedroom. It also turns out that I don't have the shades completely drawn in there.

This morning, I was running around getting dressed. Now, I have a lot of clothes, and I have them spread out among all three closets in my house, I have clothes in each bedroom. So I walked into the upstairs spare bedroom to get a shirt ( I was in pants and a bra) and there sitting on the roof working on it and facing the window, was my roofer. I was looking at him, he was looking at me. He almost fell off the roof. And if you've ever seen my rack, you would know why.

Needless to say, when I came out of the house and he came around the corner we did not make eye contact. I'm sure he was embarrassed. I was wondering if he was any good in bed and if his tongue could make me purr like a kitten. Was that wrong?

6 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Woo Hoo! Anytime I have ever had roofers they were always greasy, yucky, obnoxious and definitely not buff. I mean it sucks to have to have the roof redone but when you got a some major eye candy out there staring down at ya, life could be worse :-)

And I know what you mean about blog envy. There are definitely people out there who write better than I do, (damn their miserable hides!)

6:33 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

That lucky roofer!

Leave, I enjoy your blog and find it very very funny.

I check it every day for new postings.

Fuggetabout the other blogs, your blog rules!

8:39 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Oops, I forgot to say that as well... I also really enjoy your blog sweetie!

4:36 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

You tart! Flashing that gorgeous rack at unsuspecting hot roofers. You are shameless.

Your blog is the envy of all my many personalities, if it's any comfort.

Your rackalicious blog RULES!

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Kaia said...

Do you remember last year when i had those hot construction workers working on the apt next to mine - meow - those boys were so damn hot.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emergency Preparedness Welcome You To Our site. Home Owners, Builders, Contractors and anyone with a interest in Building and Remodeling in Southern California . We provide you with Modern up tp date Ideas, Quality Construction and Friendly Service. We will continue building this home remodeling site. Building and improving our web site temecula remodeling to keep you coming back.

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home