Monday, July 04, 2005

Online Dating..Round 2

Well, here it is summer and I am as single as you can get, having just kicked the mystery man to the curb. He is truly not worth any space on my blog, but I feel the need to vent.

I thought this man had potential, man was I WRONG. My spidey senses have been way off since the bee stings. Nevertheless, this idiot made asked me out, told me HE would call to make plans, and guess what??? Yep, you guessed it, he didn't call. Then he tried to blame it on me saying I never responded to his text message, well, um, what if I never got it??? Then he has the rhino balls to say, you could have called me. That comment made me beyond angry.

If you say you're going to call, then YOU need to call and you need not blame the other person for your lack of courtesy.

Ok, now that I've wasted enough time on him. I decided to rejoin Jdate to see if perhaps my Mr. Right had joined and was searching for me whilst I was away waiting around for Mr. Wrong to call.

So, I logged into my account and found that I had about 24 emails waiting for me. Several of them were from men in their mid 50s who actually think that they have a shot at me. WRONG. Besides, what my online experience has taught me is that if a guy is in his 40s and is hot and has never been married than there is something really wrong. My advice, RUN like the dickens and don't look back. I have made that mistake. Yep, been there, done that, have a t-shirt.

I pride myself on having learned something from each ended relationship and this one was of course no different. I have learned to be more assertive, not to take any bull and to be vocal about what I want. Of course having these qualities usually gets you the title of bitch. But you know what, I would rather be called a bitch then be a doormat for some jerk or be unhappy.

Anyway, wish me luck in the second round of my online dating endeavor, as I am sure as hell going to need it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Best of luck Honey! I have faith in you :-)

7:45 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Rackarina, these toadies are so beneath you, it's a wonder you can see them at all!

So proud of you for putting El Wrongo curbside--hope you remembered to put him in the trash recepticle, rather than in the recycling bin. Musn't have him popping up again!

Trust yourself and know your worth and a man up to your standards will be along shortly.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey nice blog.

For great articles on dating, relationship and romance tips please visit my site at Online Dating Sites blog

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home