Thursday, March 27, 2008

You're All Heart!

Hello!! I know it has been a very long time since I last posted. Way too long. It's been interesting. I bought and moved into a condo that I absolutely loved. I am out of the ghetto and it feels so good. I take my dogs for walks around the neighborhood. Smokey is doing well. He has to pee a lot, so we take a lot of walks, but that's a small price to pay and definitely beats the alternative of not having him. Rocky is well, he is 15 pounds overweight so we are working on that.

Anyway, I am here to ask for your support. I am doing the 5 mile walk for the American Heart Association on May 4 and I need your donations. You can donate via my website. The website only accepts donations of $25 or more, please let me know if you would like to donate a different amount and I will tell you where you can send a check. Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Your back! YAY! So pleased about your good news :-)

Please email me your address when you get a chance so I can sponsor you...

6:24 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I finally got it together here. Sorry for the delay!!!

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home