Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Need You!

My beloved Smokey has a tumor on top of his head. He is going to have surgery to have it removed on the 20th. He is turning 11 on the 16th.

Please send him your good thoughts. Please. He's my baby and I'm not ready to say good-bye just yet.

And now for the details. I found a growth on his head, the doctor took a sample and said it's definitely a tumor and has to be removed asap. So once they remove it they will have it tested to find out if it's benign or malignant and make sure that they got it all.

So that's it for now. So please send us your thoughts, we would truly appreciate it. To help with those thoughts here is a picture of my baby. Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Love and hugs to you both! Keep the faith, kiddo, it might just be a cyst. Ally gets them fairly regularly, (and knock wood, all fine.)

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Jarod said...

Officially sending good thoughts to Smokey!

8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Hon! I am so sorry to hear that. I am sending my good thoughts over there right now. Transmission going on as we speak.

Hugz!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Hopefully, it w/b nothing Leave.

My thoughts are with you and Smokey.

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home