Thursday, April 19, 2007

And In Other News

Monday is my birthday. Because I believe that it is a sin to work on your birthday I have taken three days off from work. I'm going to spend the day with my niece, like gal pals. I'm going to take her to where I work and show her off and then I'm going to take her to lunch and perhaps a movie depending on how well she's holding up.

Stop by and wish me a happy birthday, can never receive too many birthday wishes. Everyone tells me that I shouldn't make a big deal about my birthday because I'm getting older. I say embrace it! It will happen with or without you, so you might as well enjoy it.

Happy Birthday to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

Oooohh Goodie!!! and Good for You for taking the day off!

6:50 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!

Have the best birthday EVER :-)

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Sip Bacardi, it's yer birthday!

Or, since it's a Monday and you have work and school and all, maybe just have a warm and happy birthday with your friends, family and puppy-babies.

LOVE!

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home