Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How I Spent My Birthday

I had an awesome birthday! Thank you all for your birthday wishes.
Let me share with you how I spent the day. I had the day off from work. I got up early, went to the gym, came home took a shower and then I went to pick up my niece. I picked my niece up around 11 and I took her to see where I work. She loved it there. We had lunch in the nice big cafeteria, where they made her chicken fingers because she asked nicely. Everyone loved her. How could you not.
Then we went to the Anheusher Busch Plant to see the Clydesdales and the carriages. Man they were huge. My niece was in awe and so was I.


After the Clydesdales, we went out for ice cream. The ice cream's are huge at this place. A small is like a large anywhere else. My niece kept telling me that this was my best birthday ever and that she wants to do this with me every year.



After ice cream, we went to the movies to see Meet the Robinsons. This movie was very cute and she loved it.


I had a great day! Happy Birthday to me!

7 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

Happy Birthday Girl. Hope you got my e-card.

Sounds like you had a guh-reat day! Good for you!

2:07 AM

 
Blogger The Ferryman said...

No bar fight? How can you have a great birthday if you don't get into a bar fight?

3:38 AM

 
Blogger Jarod said...

Happy Birthday! Thats awesome about the horses. Big suckers, aren't they?

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Woot! Woot!

What a fantastic birthday celebration, darling. I'm so happy for you--and your niece.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Leave. I've been a busy boy (in a good sense).

6:37 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

What an awesome day - I'm so envious!

Glad you enjoyed every bit of it :-)

5:17 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Happy Birthday and I *love* those Clydesdales. Cheers.

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home