Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Here I Am

As you know I have been in and out of the blogging world. I have been reading your blogs, but I just haven't been writing on mine.

I'm sure you have some burning questions for me, such as how are my dogs. We'll start with Rocky. He is doing okay. He goes for physical therapy every week where he gets a heated ultra sound on his legs, then a massage then he walks for 20 minutes on an underwater treadmill. Sounds like the life doesn't it??? Rocky has some issues and he is pretty shy and he can't seem to relax enough to enjoy the massage. Also, he is very overweight and is on OM dog food, yep, you guessed it, Overweight Management food. He doesn't seem to be losing very fast. W

Now on to Smokey. His story isn't as happy. He has good days and bad days. He barely eats and he's down to about 19lbs now. He was about 28lbs last year. He also has many accidents. He can barely hold it. Then on some days he does eat, if he doesn't feel like eating I make him some hamburger or something yummy. But he's still my sweet baby and the thought of losing him kills me. Even though the accidents and the numerous trips outside drive me nuts, I still can't live without him.

Anyway, not much been going on with me. Just been working and shopping for the holidays, which I am done with!!

By the way, if you're a dog person and you love to read, you must read The Story of Edgar Sawtelle!! It is a MUST READ.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl. Good to see you out here. Sorry to hear that Smokey is not doing so well. Muah!

2:22 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Glad to see you as well!

Enjoy your furry family, they are the best, eh?

Happy holidays, dear. Hugs!!!

1:45 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Happy New Year, Leave!

Sorry about Smokey.

Hope the New Year brings you much happiness, success and lots of stuff to blog about.

You are missed!

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home