Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I Met Someone!!!

It's been awhile since my last post, but that's because I met someone!! I did. Let me tell you that he is perfect! And by perfect I mean unbelievably hot.

So let me tell you about my new man. He's very attractive, great body, very soft kissable lips. The best part is that he is so quiet. He doesn't argue, he agrees with everything I say. I am so happy and I hope that all of you are happy for me too.

I'm sure that right about now you would really like to see what this guy looks like? Well, he told me I could post a picture of him. So, without further ado, please meet my new man!

8 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

That guy c/b my identical twin. The resemblance is uncanny.

6:21 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

How nice you have meet Mr. Right- I'm so happy for you! Enjoy :-)

LMAO!

6:59 PM

 
Blogger BotoxDiaries said...

Dangit!!! I wanted to see him, but the web filter at work strikes again.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Kaia said...

Ohhh kitten - i'm so very happy for you! Meow - K

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

A perfect couple, I say. Match made in Heaven!

He's very talented, it seems, with that "penetrating and vibrating" tongue, and oscillating wanker. When you've finished having your way with him, you could maybe put a cute lampshade on his dong, a lava lamp on his taut belly, and hang a twirly suncatcher from that swirling tongue!

Plus, he'll be a good listener.

Maybe you can even swat bees with him!

4:36 PM

 
Blogger glo said...

He looks Jewish ... sort of ... lol

4:01 AM

 
Blogger Boogie said...

Good to see he's willing to share himself with your friends...and also it's good to see he respects you as an Independent Woman, too.

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Does he cook and clean too? Maybe I'll make you two matching aprons for your wedding, well, his will have a special cut out for his stuff of course :) Any color preferences?

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home