Monday, February 16, 2009

You Say It's Your Birthday!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Rockstar!!




He may look cute and sweet and innocent, but don't let that sweet face fool you! Anyway, he's 3 years old today. Despite what I say he's a very good boy.

Also today, Smokey has been gone for a month. I can't believe it's already been a month. I still miss him terribly, but it's getting somewhat easier. It's definitely been different around here without him. I no longer have to get up several times in the middle of the night nor do I constantly have to clean up dog pee. It's bittersweet. My life got easier, but I miss him more than I can bear some days. All I can say is RIP bear.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am late to all the parties today!

Still, even though a day late: Happy birthday!!!

And I can't believe it's been a month... either...

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

Happy Birthday Rockstar!!!

It's good to know that you are coming to terms with Smokey's absence. Hang in there!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home