Monday, June 26, 2006

Color Me Surprised!!

I am shocked. Imagine my surprise, I'm chatting on IM with a friend of mine last night when he reveals to me that he likes me and has had a crush on me since sometime last year. I was floored. I didn't even know what to say. He asked me if I had any clue and I said no and asked if there were any signs, he said no he's shy.

So, how was I supposed to know?? Beats me. But he told me. Then he called me and asked if I was shocked and I really and truly am. We talked about going on an actual date to see if we clicked. That idea works for me.

Now, I have one request, please don't email me, IM me or call me asking who it is. I'm not giving out any information other than that above. If there's more to tell, then I will, but for right now, this is all you're getting!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Exciting though!!! Good luck!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Well you and I were chatting on IM last night but the only problem is I'm not a guy. I like you but not THAT much.

4:23 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Is it me? I'm just checking.

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Best of Luck !!! Seriously, I so very much want to see you happy and the fact you're already friends is a big start.

And I'll tell you now, I WILL be asking... :P

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

You found me out Marty, it's you.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Marty and you? Wow...I'll send a 12pack for the engagement party. :)

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Marty and you? Wow...I'll send a 12pack for the engagement party. :)

8:56 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Does that mean you will be the guest of honor at the 8th of July (that's what it's called, that specific holiday is it?)

9:26 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

How romantic - LOVE IT!!!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ;-)

5:24 AM

 
Blogger Bobulah said...

good luck on your date, ms. cleavage. i hope it works out. by the way, i'm the guy in the video on superfly's blog. i'm a friend of theirs from good ol' pennsyltucky. nice to meet you?

8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it do not take lipitor difference in flea medications for pets Ingestion of ambien by dog contact lenses eye care neurofibromatosis http://www.blow-dryer-stands.info/color-contact-lens-dark-eye.html Mcse 297 scenario ciba focus weeklys contact lens 455 pontiac engine water pump diagram Pdas filemaker refrigerator magnet East london transexuals Lesbian pour europa color contact lenses Coopervision lencore contact lenses

5:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home