Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today was a good day

Today I didn't do much. I went to work and actually had a successful few hours there. Then I came home and had lunch then went to the movies with my mom, we went to see The Break Up. I loved it, very cute and funny, I recommend you go see it. Then my mom and I went out for dinner, she treated for both. I thanked her. We actually had a nice time, I didn't get annoyed with her, we didn't argue, we had nice chats. It was all very nice.

I also found out today that my nephew has the measles. He had his vaccine and had a bad break out. Poor little guy. He's so miserable.

Tomorrow I'm having breakfast with my brother for Father's Day and then Rocky starts his puppy class tomorrow. Since you asked, Rocky is doing well, he's doing well with his housebreaking and he's learning how to do new things everyday, like shewing on my rug, my couch, my boxes and anything else he can get his tiny puppy mouth on. Smokey is also doing well, he turned 10 on Thursday and this Wednesday he's having surgery, hopefully all will go well.

Other than that there's nothing else to talk about. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and if you're a father, Happy Father's Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

Well, look at it this way: at least you'll have original custom made furniture, that nobody else has...

12:30 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

I'm still chewing on stuff. It's a hard habit to break.

5:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home