Sunday, June 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Marty has tagged me, so here you go, some things that you never wanted to know about me.

Five Things in My Refrigerator:

1. Grapefruits
2. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
3. Apples
4. Water
5. Milk


Five Things in My Closet:

1. Shoes
2. Shirts
3. Dress pants
4. Empty suitcases
5. Air conditioner


Five things in my Handbag/Wallet:

1. My PDA
2. My cellphone
3. My AAA card
4. Advil
5. My inhaler


Five things in my car:

1. Umbrella
2. Fleece blanket
3. Bottle of water
4. One of those batteryless flashlights that you shake and presto it lights up
5. Radar detector

I'm not going to tag anyone. Ok, that was a lie.

These 5 people have been tagged:

1. Dick Small
2. Heather from the Histronics of a Fat Housewife
3. Bobulah
4. Blair Bitch
5. D-Man

Enjoy!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does that mean, to be tagged????

3:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We call it an AA card here. You have to go to group meetings and stuff.

4:30 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

We should have ganged up on Marty for tagging us, Leave. LOL

9:46 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Oh Shit! I should have tagged Dick Small!!!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

Tagged? A game? Am I it? I am always it. I'm old, slow, and fat. I am ALWAYS it.

Okay. Okay. I'll play. Tomorrow. Tonight, my house stinks and I wanna go to bed.

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Dear girl, what part of "I don't do memes" do you not understand?! lol

I'll think about it. Okay I thought about it. No.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home