Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

I know, I'm early, but whatever, I have time to blog right now.

I don't have much to report. The 4th is not an exciting holiday for me. I'll just hang around at home and relax on Tuesday, my day off.

Today I'm exhausted. I came home on Friday to find that my laptop was not working properly. I called tech support and the guy in India read to me from the manual. It eventually came down to the fact that I needed to reformat my hard drive. I spent some significant time reloading everything back on. What a pain in the ass. I can't find my MS Office CD and now I don't have Office on here and I need it for school. I refuse to go out and spend any money on buying another one.

Yesterday I took Rocky down to see my niece and nephew. He loves my niece. He loves to bark at her and chase her. We spent several hours with them and it really wiped him out.

Today I took him for his very first grooming appointment. The girl who did his grooming said he was sooooo cute she couldn't stand it and she just wanted to squeeze him. I asked her not to and then I picked him up a few hours later and took him to puppy class. He's doing so well. He's catching on after two tries. I'm so proud. And he's still so cute. His legs are getting long and he looks kind of gawky right now. If blogger would allow me to add a picture I would show you. But for now you will have to take my word for it.

So we had puppy class, then I ran through the grocery store and picked out and paid for all of my groceries in 17 minutes. And yes I had a full cart and had purchased all of the items on my grocery list. Impressive isn't it?

Today I made a decision. I watched the movie Last Holiday with Queen Latifah. I love her and I enjoy her movies. I think it's bcause she's a plus size woman, yet she's still beautiful and she's so funny. I kist love her. Anyway, I want a man like her boyfriend in the movie. If you haven't seen you don't have any idea of what I'm talking about. I don't want to tell, because I hate giving away movies. Anyway, I want a guy like hers. One that will do the things for me that he does for her. I cried during the movie. I thought it was good.

Anyway, it has been a very long day and I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, but somehow I'll manage to get through. At least I have Tuesday off.

I hope you all had a good weekend.

9 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Happy July 4th, Leave. Don't create any fireworks!

7:00 PM

 
Blogger glo said...

Happy 4th ...and if you can 'see' fireworks...go for it...no matter where they may come from...teehee

5:44 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Way to put the independence in Independence Day! :) Rocky is the cutest and I'm so happy for you that you found him.

Enjoy your holiday, gorgeous.

7:04 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Damn, and I thought I was fast at grocery shopping. I'm going this afternoon and I'm gonna' time myself. People will think I'm one crazy gal zipping up and down those aisles just to beat your record.

I love Queen Latifah, too. I want the kind of buff boyfriend she has in the movie "Taxi".

7:28 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

So did she squeeze him when you weren't looking? ;-)

Have a great holiday Sweetie!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

That's not even my record at the grocery store. I hate the grocery store. I only go down the aisles that I need to. I have my set list, I never deviate and I'm in and out. My shortest time ever is 11 minutes and that's not even racing. To be fair, I'm only buying food for one week for one person for 3 meals a day.

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

That's true, Leave. I have a few more mouths to feed here and these mouths force me to go to the store at least twice a week.

My record is 30 minutes and I'm pretty proud of that.

3:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the 4th in NZ...

3:55 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Um, how is it that Sage has two wives? What did I miss?

4:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home