Thursday, March 22, 2007

OFF TO MINNEAPOLIS

I'm heading off to MN this weekend. I know that you're all jealous. Don't be. I'm not going for vacation, I'm going for a school trip. It's residency week. According to the schedule I'll be in session from 8 am to 9 pm every day for the entire 6 days that I'm there. See, I told you not to be jealous.

Before I go, I figured I would tell you all of the exciting things that have been going on. Well, there isn't much. Rocky graduated from Intermediate Obedience class. Barely. But he did it. He also threw up on my bed at 3am today. Exciting stuff I tell you. He's also destroyed some of my shoes and all of my paper. Good thing he's cute or I would have strangled him.

Let's see what else. I was hit on by a woman last weekend and a fireman. The other night my neighbor came over to talk to me. I tried to avoid looking at his face with the missing teeth and as I was averting my eyes I noticed that his fly was down. Also, he talks like Farmer Fran from The Waterboy. Good stuff.

Well, that's all. I will catch up with you when I get back from MN. Take care.

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Congrats to Rocky! I love he still maintains his own unique character traits though ;-)

Have fun in MN, Sweetie.

4:54 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Prince lives in Minneapolis. Are you his new squeeze? I think it'll work.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Barely, but he graduated! Now he can let it slide again as the diploma is in! ;-)

Have a good time in MN!

6:20 AM

 
Blogger Jarod said...

Farmer Fran was sexy beast. I think we can all agree on that.

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home