Saturday, April 07, 2007

American Heart Association

Hello everyone!! My don't you all look lovely today? Yes I am buttering you up for something. I'm doing the annual walk for the American Heart Association and I am going to be begging for donations.

If you would like to donate to the cause and support me in my 5 mile walk, I would greatly appreciate it. Rocky will be taking the journey with me. Please email me if you would like to donate and I'll send you the link to my personal homepage. Thank you very much in advance!!!!

Apparently you can't donate less than $25 on the website, so, if you would like to donate and any and all amounts are greatly appreciated please email me and I can give you the information to send a check.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

The check is in the mail.

Seriously!

OK tomorrow but I PROMISE I will send it!!!

Congrats on supporting a good cause :-)

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home