Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bitter Sweet

Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes for my little Rock Star. February is bitter sweet for me. I celebrate the birth of my beloved little Rock Star on the 16th. But on the 20th, I mourn the death of my beloved gentle giant, Zeke. He passed one year ago yesterday. I still miss him everyday. I'm grateful for all of the fond memories that I have of him and of the love and joy that he brought into my life. Please enjoy these photos of my beloved.












Rest in peace my handsome boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac said...

he is so adorable , I can see why you miss him. I will be posting long nosed greyhounds on my blog later today, would you ever consider adopting one of those?

10:48 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Losing a beloved dog is one of the most horrid things in the world. I know how you feel, Sweetie.

5:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home