Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Where O Where Is My Prince Charming???

Ok, where the hell is my Prince Charming??? I have been waiting patiently to meet "the one." However, I met "the wrong one" and subsequently have dated all of his brothers and cousins, you know, the entire Wrong family.

Here I am thinking that I have paid my dues and that it's finally time for me to meet "the one." I mean after all, I dated someone that beat people up with baseball bats for money and when he wasn't doing that he was using me as a punching bad, I dated someone who cheated on me, I dated someone who abused me (but not too badly, comparatively speaking), I dated another guy that abused me this one was physically and verbally (this one did the most damage), I dated someone who got married while we were dating and failed to tell me because he didn't want me to leave him. I dated another guy who was really nice but annoyed the crap out of me yet I tried to make it work. Then I went out with another guy that just wanted to use me.

Finally, I met a guy that I really clicked with and I really liked, the first one in about 4 years. But do I get to live happily every after? NOOOOOOOO. This guy strung me along and ditched me every time he made plans with me. We went out 3 times in 8 months. The last time he ditched me was via an email and he never bothered to follow up with any kind of call or any other form of apology.

So now I'm feeling like I'm at a crossroads and trying to decide which path to take. Do I keep on trying and taking chances and hopefully meet "the one," or, do I give up on the idealogy of finding "the one" and just start humping every available man or, do I become a lesbian? Honestly, I don't know if one can become a lesbian, it may be something that you are just born to be, but I'm not sure and I'm not looking to debate that issue.

I really don't know what to do. I think for now I am giving up the search and will just let nature take its course. Please be sure to visit me though with my 50 dogs when I'm old and living in a mobile home. In fact, if anyone wants, I'll be happy to save the mobile home space next to my trailer for you!

8 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

I think you can sign up online to become a lesbian. You don't have to sign up forever. They let you sign up for a trial period ("the Anne Heche" they call it) so if you don't like it you can always switch back.

4:22 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I wish I knew where mine was too! He doesn't even have to be a prince, just charming ;-)

4:52 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

At this point I'll settle for breathing and walking upright.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

I'm looking for my guy too. Mine is prob. where you are and your's is prob. here...they always say there's one person for everyone...damn I hope mine isn't that guy from ghana who keeps im'ing me :)

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I think my mr. right is living in an igloo in Alaska. Who wants to grab some torches and come with me? I'll flush him out no matter what it takes.

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

It's annoying to hear, but it's true: you'll find that person, or they'll find you, when you aren't looking and in fact are doing something completely unrelated to finding Prince Charming.

Totally true.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

You're absolutely right as always my dear Trouble.

That's it I'm not looking. This is me not looking. (Insert whistling).

7:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Withdrawal symptoms from anti depressants can you die from taking seroquel Bucky badger hockey jersey 32 mb sdram px1022e 1dme dlp projectors Oljepump volvo Marketing degree online clayville rhode island Call center + infrastructure requirements Muscle weakness and zocor Affect lipitor side Tall and extra tall motorcycle leather jackets seroquel quetiapine david billiot farm bureau insurance gene27s trout fishing resort

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home