Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to School Rack

About 3 years ago, I decided that I was going to go back to school and get my MBA. I figured why not, I am single, I have no life and my work will reimburse me. So why not.

So, I started taking classes. I took 3 classes and then I had to stop because my job relocated and I had to move to another state and basically start my life over. So I decided to take a little break from Grad school while I got settled. Now, two years later, I am starting back up again. Currently my GPA is 3.77, I really hope that I can keep it up.

My new class started yesterday and I just got my book today. There is reading every week and participation in forum discussions and weekly assignments, which means that my time online will be a little more sparse and my blog posts may be few and far between.

I'm actually excited to start classes again. My mom keeps telling me how proud of me she is for getting off my butt and taking classes again. While I'm doing this strictly for me, it's nice to hear that from her.

I will be sure to let you all know how my class is going and how I do as far as my grades go when the class ends. The class ends December 9. Wish me luck!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Congrats Leave! As someone who has no class, I'm glad you do.

Most important have fun and enjoy.

I'm sure you'll be successful.

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

So massively proud of you!!!!

I hope you know good things are in store for you, baby. :)

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I really hope so!! It's tough when everything just keeps going wrong on you.

1:23 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Good for you! This is going to pay off for you in so many ways!! I'm very proud of you as well :-)

MWAH!

4:58 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you all for your kind words!!!

MWAH

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home