Monday, September 26, 2005

Update

I'm now in my second week of class and only 8 more weeks to go. So far so good. Then only 10 more classes to go until I get my MBA. That is of course unless I decide to pursue my MBE. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Woo hoo!!

So I'm in the second week of class, I have this super great guy (so he seems) that is dying to meet me. Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to meet him too. Unfortunately, I don't know when that will be. I now have to work at least 50 hours a week under the threat of being replaced. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be worked like a dog and then replaced anyway. Oh well, such is life right?

Also, tonight I bit down onto my tongue and made it bleed. That was most unpleasant. Luckily, I think that the tongue heals fast. It's already throbbing less. However, I see a nice big bite mark on the edge of my tongue.

The other great thing that happened, my doberman took a nice fall off the back steps and landed completely out on his side. He let out a cry that made me sick to my stomach. Fortunately, after I helped him up, he seemed ok. He didn't cry out when I rubbed his sides and then he ate like a horse. So I guess he is ok.

I think that is it for now. I've got a lot to keep me busy and stressed out. So, how is everyone else doing?

7 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Leave, sometimes I think there's a dark cloud that is situated right above your house?

Tell me I'm wrong.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

No, it's there, not to worry.

2:29 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Poor doggy!!! Poor you!!!

The MBA is in your sights - NICE!!!!

Keep the faith Hon, things WILL get better :-)

BIG HUG!!!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Fil...meet the guy...make it happen. If you chat too long without meeting, it seems meeting becomes less and less likely...but you know this already :)

5:03 PM

 
Blogger glo said...

Don't forget to bring the prof an apple ... lol

5:26 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

As my Aussie friend says, "Good on ya!" Much, much pride should you feel for taking on school while up to your ears in alligators clad in swarming beehives.

Like LB says, keep the faith. All WILL be right with the world of rack.

But the image of you as a big-breasted and swollen-tongued Pigpen (via marty's post)is damn funny.

6:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home