Saturday, November 26, 2005

Now for some good news

Now for some happy news. I still love my car.

My Aunt is going to London in the spring to visit my cousin who will be studying acting there for one semester and she has invited me to go with her!! Very exciting.

I switched my car insurance and saved $600 a year. And no I didn't switch to Geico.

Oh and the loser that ripped me off when he was supposed to put up my gutters actually has to pay me. I had a lien on his house and his house went into foreclosure, of course 3 other people had liens on the house as well. So I just got a letter from my attorney that said that the check should be sent to him and it included interest and then he would send a release of lien. It's only been a year and a half. WOOO HOOO!!

And last but not least I'm dating someone. I'm sorry but there are no additi0nal details available at this time. I am very superstitious. If it becomes serious I will tell you more, but for now, my lips are sealed. I will say this though, he is a HUGE fan of the Rack, so that's good.

So the mystery man was here tonight and we decided that we're not going to date anyone else (not that either of us was before) and we're going to be seeing more of each other.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeru Guru said...

Who wouldn't be a HUGE fan of the rack?

Who wouldn't be a fan of your blog as well.

Love your work!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

YAY for all the good news!!!

And I want to hear about the guy dammit - fill me in ;-)

I'm so happy for you Sweetie!!!!

5:41 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

WOOT! WOOT!

*dancing*

10:24 AM

 
Blogger A Frum Idealist said...

lol

4:03 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Congrats to you and the lucky guy.

Further details are awaited.

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes. I promise that more details will be forthcoming in the future.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Kaia said...

Congratulations on the man honey - details aren't necessary - keep it to yourself when it's new - it'w more special that way.

love you - K

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home