Sunday, November 13, 2005

Are you ready for some updates?

I finished my paper!!! That's the good news, the bad news is that the homework was really piled on for this week. So, I took a deep breath and just plunged in to the homework after writing, editing and then re-editing my 14 page term paper.

The dog has temporarily stopped whining, must be the booze I slipped into his water dish. Just kidding.

So, the even better news is that I'm on vacation starting Friday at 2:30. I'm leaving work early to go to the doctor to see if my new asthma medication is working or not. After the doctor's I'm off to the kennel to drop off the dogs and then off to see my niece and nephew!! I can't wait. They get cuter and cuter every time I see them. Also, when I see them for a fleeting 2 seconds I want my own kids and then that feeling passes once they start whining and crying and stuff.

Well, that about wraps it up for this post. I have to finish up before the battery on my laptop dies.

Anyway, I hope you all have a spectacular week. MWAH!!

3 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Have a wonderful vacation, leave. It is well deserved.

7:17 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Yay vacation!!! Have an awesome time Sweetie, we'll be here when you get back :-)

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Flowers delivery nyc

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home