Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's Raining It's Pouring

It has finally stopped raining here. I think. It's been raining for 9 consecutive days. I was getting ready to build an ark. Cleavage's Ark. Who wants a ride?

I think when it rains it pours, well in my life anyway. I haven't posted in awhile because I was waiting for something worthwhile to post about. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with anything and I've been busy with work and school and stuff. It's the stuff that gets you every time.

I took my car into the shop the other day for an oil change that ended up costing me $600. My vehicle needed a great deal of repairs. So I said, whatever, better to pay the money and have the car fixed then to break down. One day later, the car broke down at the exit ramp and I walked home about 2 miles in the pouring rain. It was a character building experience. NOT. The car is still in the shop and will not be ready until Tuesday. Oh well.

I didn't get the job that I interviewed for about 2 months ago. They just told me after stringing me along for weeks. They originally told me that they were going to make their decision within one week. Oh well, I guess I wasn't meant for that job. I'll just keep looking.

Nowadays, every time something goes wrong I am trying to see a positive or put a positive spin on things.

Other than these things, there isn't much else going on with me. I have no dating life, not for lack of trying. Some whacko IM'd me the other day and told me that sometimes his fingers get sticky, he was some 40 year old in Texas with a screen name that included the word "gent" in it. I hated to break it to him, but he was no gentleman. I spent some time messing with him only to have him end up on my block list. I'm getting sick and tired of the pigs, losers, jerks and pervs that contact me. Although, I do have some fun messing with them.

So, the good news is that I'm still trying and I'm relatively happy. I think that a boyfriend would be a nice addition to my life and I'm sure that I will find that special someone.

6 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

My fingers are no longer sticky. lol

Don't ever "fix" your car. Leave it alone. You and it will last longer.

Mr. Right is prob just an email away. Unfortunately he's in a queue with umpteen losers. You'll find him.

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you for the words of encouragement Marty.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Hang in there Filo....I think Jdate is stifling me. I'm pretty sure I'll be cancelling again for a bit. I joined since I moved to a new city. But if in 3 months I've had one date, it's not worth it,a nd the chat is a distraction!

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you Tam. I cancelled my membership as well. Unfortunately it doesn't expire until 1/2/06. Oh well.

Brainless Goof-cute name and I am glad that you find my blog fascinating. I have been referring to my large breasts, knockers, jugs, hooters, whatever you want to call them.

I am still hoping to find the guy who's eyes stay above the bustline when he first meets me.

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Darling, MY eyes will rest on your magnificent rack when I first meet you.

You got it, ergo the flaunting.

You never know what might be waiting around the next bend in that dreary river you've patiently and spiritedly paddled.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Yes Brainless Goof. I am alot more then a big rack. I'm smart, funny and somewhat attractive (at least I think so). This is why i kind of like the online dating thing, I get to talk to people and they get to know me before they see the physical aspect.

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home