Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Pressure is On!!

For some strange reason I am really feeling the pressure this week. I am in the home stretch of my class, just a couple of weeks left. I have homework due this week, my term paper (which I haven't even started yet) due next week and then my final will be due in 2 weeks.

My job is as stressful is always and the hunt is on for a new one, albeit unsuccessfully.

And my dogs won't stop whining!!!! They are driving me crazy. Luckily, I have a vacation coming up and I can't wait. I just have a week and a half to get through and then I'm on vacation.

What are the odds that my term paper will do itself? I have to write 12 pages by next Saturday. I'm sure I can do it. I am just feeling very unmotivated these last two weeks. I'm also feeling sluggish. Who has suggestions for how I can perk up?

6 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I kinda doubt the term paper will do it self, (they are annoying that way,) but you will be fine!!!

I'm counting the days till my vacation as well!

5:01 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Damn term papers!! Well, I finally finished all the homework for this week. The good news is that I will be done all my homework and term paper before Thanskgiving which is the week of my vacation!! WOO HOO!!

3:00 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Layman-

Mwah is a kiss. Please help me with the dogs whining, they are driving me crazy!!!!

4:09 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Marijuana flavored dog food will mellow them out. Just watch out for the munchies w/them.

With the web, it may be possible for the term paper to write itself.

Good luck, leave.


Prob solver marty

(word verification "layoud")

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Girlfriend!

Take it easy, will ya?

Those hounds sense your stress and, because they are pea-brains, think they better whine for your attention before they're abandoned for good.

Smoke the weed your damn self, get the paper written, and baby those dogs for a minute.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you all for your suggestions. I finished my homework that was due today early in the week and this weekend will be dedicated to writing my paper.

I still can't get the dog to stop whining though. Luckily I have a laptop and I can run away from the whining, it's just hard to type on my bed.

5:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home