Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sad News

My mom called last night to tell me that one of my Great Aunt's had passed away and that her dying wish was that not one member of my side of the family was to attend her funeral, since no one visited her in the home.

When I was a little girl my grandmother used to take me over to my great aunt's and we would hang out there for the day. I would play with the dog and stuff. My grandmother and my aunt would fight and laugh and insult one another. A good time was had by all.

Even though I have not seen this woman in a few years I am still very much saddened by her passing. She had already lost her entire family. My twin cousins (her sons) both died about 10 years ago when they were about 40. She lost her husband about 25 years ago.

Anyway, this just reminds me that I have to make more of an effort to stay in touch with friends and family members. With that said, Love to you all!! MWAH!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

man, I'm really sorry for your loss. Here's to friends and loved ones though.

4:12 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

My sympathies on your loss.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you everyone.

Very well said Brainless Goof, thank you.

3:29 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Poor woman. How sad her life sounded towards the end.

I'm very sorry Leave. MWAH to you my friend!

4:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home