Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Scrubs and Stuff

I have Netflix. I love Netflix. I added Season One and Two of Scrubs to my list and Season One has arrived. I have watched three episodes so far and my sides ache from laughing. I don't know if you ever caught this show when it was on, but it is very funny.

I haven't been to the movies in years, so I signed up for Netflix and have about 80 movies on my list as I get caught up on all the movies that I have missed over the years. Also, I do rent movies that are suggested on your blogs, so be sure to keep them coming.

Well, if you haven't ever seen Scrubs, I suggest that you rent Seasons One and Two and have yourself a good laugh, I mean come on, who couldn't use a good laugh these days? Besides laughing is good for you.

Well, I do have some good news, I got a 90 on my term paper and now I'm working on my final. I have one week left of class and I'm so psyched I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am.

Things with my mystery man are still going well, it's been about 3 weeks now. I assure you that details will be forthcoming, just not now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeru Guru said...

Hi there,

Good to see a new post. I missed you!

Well done on the paper.

You want some more movie suggestions? Tell me what you haven't seen.

JG

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

JG-my list of what I haven't seen is far larger than what I have seen.

Thank you for your kind words.

If you don't mind, you can just provide some suggestions and I will pick what looks good to me, one thing, I don't watch scary movies.

3:27 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I just subscribed my Mom to netflix. I think I will get it next but I do like going out to movies.

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Rackie, you rockie!

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Kaia said...

It's still on sweetie - new season starts in january! Yay! I totally love that show too.

Great writing.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I'd like to enjoy Netflix but there is far too little time in the day. As it is I seem to be down to four hours of sleep each night.

It is not as easy as it used to ne.

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Boogie said...

Filo:

Between a high-speed connection, file-sharing and a fast PC and a fast DVD burner (and about 70 different digi-cable premium movie channels), I don't do much renting. I did Netflix a few years ago and it was great; and more importantly, I think it's eventually going to put Blockbuster out of business. And now that the iTunes store sells episodes of TV shows (right now, Lost, Desperate Housewives and a few others, but a bunch more soon), there's almost no reason to wake up in the morning :)

Congrats on the high score and good luck on the Final; and I won't mention or address the Mystery Man until you let us know that the Mystery is solved and he's a good guy. So good luck there too! :D

10:02 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Good news is good. Congrats on academic success and social success, Leave.

Is the black cloud moving south?

6:08 PM

 
Blogger CJ Srullowitz said...

Oy vey, Like I don't have enough crap to watch already.

"My name is CJ and I'm a Netflix addict."

"Hi CJ!"

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home