Saturday, December 03, 2005

The New Guy

I have decided that I will provide small details of my new guy as I see fit.

Tonight he came all the way over to my house because he really wanted to see me despite the fact that he was in the ER with his dad from 3:30 am until 11 am this morning. I told him I would have totally understood but he really wanted to see me. I really wanted to see him too.

So we went out to dinner and he's a very friendly guy so he and the waitress were chatting and she says, "You live in Massachusetts? What in the world are you doing in Connecticut?" And his answer, "I came to see her, worth every minute of the long drive." I know, awwwwww. I had a huge grin on my face after that. He says stuff like that all the time, it wasn't just to impress.

Tonight I said those 4 little words to him. "I Really Like You." To which he replied, "I Really Like You Too." How awesome is that?? LOL. We're well on our way.

Tonight I pointed out that we weren't going to see each other for a few weeks as he has a trip planned with his friends this weekend. I told him I was going to miss not seeing him and he decided that we were going to have dinner this week. He's so sweet.

Speaking of sweet, we were in my room watching TV and my dogs had to go out and he told me he would take care of it. He went downstairs, took the cone off of Zeke, took both dogs outside (it was freezing out last night) came back inside, gave both dogs a cookie, put Zeke's cone back on and then came back upstairs and gave me a massage. I told him he was wonderful, he said nah, just thoughtful, I thought you could use a break.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. Except that I'm very happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Leave I think I am going to cry now. I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! And he sounds absolutely awesome. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Big Hug Sweetie!!!

3:20 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Class act, Leave! Has he passed the dog crap in the house/ Chinese food test as yet?

Please advise.

6:26 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Actually, when we came home from dinner, Zeke had pooped a little on his bed when he was trying to get up and I was horrified and all he said to me was, "Please, I've had dogs, I've seen dog crap, my dog peed in my room, it's ok, it's just dog crap."

We have decided not to eat in the house because there is a dog smell (regular dog, not dog crap).

OMG, my word verifier is puuzqzds. LOL.

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thanks Neil.

Thank you everyone else for you nice comments and well wishes.

2:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home