Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You're not even going to believe this one

So, I'm sitting at work today and Mr. Asshole (the asshole formerly known as Mr. Wonderful) decides that he is going to pick the middle of my work day to break the truth to me. He sends me an email informing me that this woman that he has known for 6 years and has only met twice is moving here and they're going to be moving in together.

He also informs me that he never loved me, but he did like me alot and he's sorry that he hurt me and that he would still like to be friends. I asked why he was telling me this now and he says because he wanted to be honest with me and I said, why start now. I also pointed out all the things he lied to me about and basically just ripped into him.

Since he knows he was caught in the lies, he said that he really didn't want it to end this way, but there was nothing else he could say so he said good-bye and he wished me well. I told him good luck and that I was shocked that he was moving in with someone he's met twice, someone that has lied to him and then I said, I guess it's a match made in heaven because you've probably been lying to her along as well.

So that's that. I told one of the guys that I used to work with and he said they should make a movie about this love story. That gave me a good chuckle.

Let's see, what else can we pile on? I only cried a little bit, but it was mostly because I'm upset over being lied to. Oh well, let's move on shall we??

5 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

OY...that's all there is to say.

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

That dick wasn't even worth one of your tears. What goes around comes around, that's all!

3:22 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

He.Is.A.Total.Freaking.Scumbag.

Nuff said. Someone will be coming who will appreciate all your wonderful qualities!!!

5:26 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Why don't you call him in a week ago and tell him that you were diagnosed w/a STD (your choice) and that you were just notifying him to get checked out.

Then a few weeks later call him and tell him it was a different STD, that the doctor was mistaken.

You could keep this up for a few months at least.

Marty, Asshole Control

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home