Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good-Byes

Today was my last day of work in the site I have been in for 2 years. It was a very emotional day. On the one hand I miss my family and have been aching to be closer to them and on the other hand, I worked with a great group. They were funny, they were understanding when I needed a day off when my dog had emergency surgery and then another day when he passed away and they were there to listen and try to cheer me up when the caught the jerk cheating. I will miss them. I tried not to cry, but one of my friends did and then that was it.

Tomorrow will be another rough day. The movers are coming in the morning to pick up all of my stuff and then my going away party is tomorrow night. I still have no where to go tomorrow night after the party so I'm thinking I'll treat myself to a hotel for one night and just chill.

Smokey is going to the kennel tonight. I'm going to miss him so incredibly much and I think it's because of everything that I've had going on. I used to look forward to sending them to the kennel because taking care of Zeke was like having a second job and it used to be such an awesome break for me. But Smokey is so easy to care for that I'm sad to be sending him off tonight. I know he'll be fine and so will I, but it's been nice to have his companionship these past two weeks as I have never felt so alone in my life.

I think that once I'm all moved in, back from my trip and settled into my new job I'll be feeling better and I'll be happy about the move. Right now, I'm tired, I'm scared, I'm hurt, angry and very sad. I don't have anything left in me to be happy or excited.

With that said, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going offline tonight and probably will not be back on for the next 2 weeks. I wish you all health and happiness and lots of love. Those of you that know the cell # feel free to call me and say hi. I will miss you all and I'll catch up with you soon!! MWAH.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Darling Rackie, this cornucopia of change may turn out to be the very best turn of events for you.

You are a brave and strong, you will rise above betrayal and heal from pain. You will persevere and better still, follow Ivana's advice: "Living well is the best revenge".

All my love, baby. I'm here if you need anything at all.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Have a great trip to London. You might even meet Bond....James Bond. And maybe become a Bond girl.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

DAMNIT..where did I put your number :( Hang in there! Have a great vacation! You are thought of and loved, no matter how you feel in those icky moments.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Moving is one of the top 5 stressors. I'm always a wreck when I do so. Plus you have umpteen life changes of late. Of course you are a mess!

BUT the good news is that it's all fun stuff ahead. A great trip, being close to your family, a new job, Smokey back with you and all sorts of new adventures.

Keep the faith dear! Hugs!!!

9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! White and round tramadol What are some hawaiian site seeing airlines cell phone plans company az Free girls blowjob Giguere hockey jersey 35 Sharp fax toner fo-4650 Xxx mature natural small tits hairy fluoxetine withdrawal info.com find info for mobile calling plans Compare pre paid wireless phones plans Survival freezers http://www.hairlosscure0.info/Celebrex_cardiovascular_risk.html blonde babe blow job

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home