Friday, February 24, 2006

More Updates

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts and comments on my last post. I have to say that I am feeling a little bit better and will continue to feel better as time goes by. Yesterday I received a card from my vet's office with this poem. Once you read it you will understand why I broke down.

I've been keeping pretty busy, packing, meeting with my realtor, making moving arrangements, working oh yeah and getting ready for my trip to London.

I would say that my house is probably half packed. I will be taking a trip to NH tomorrow to bring up as many boxes as I can. I'm paying the movers by the hour so I want them to have to only move the furniture.

So, here's how the rest of my time down here looks. Thursday afternoon the movers come and pack up my house. Thursday night I go to my going away party. Thursday after the party I sleep in my car because my house will be empty and it will be too late to drive to NH. Just kidding, I'll probably stay with my friend. Friday morning I race up to my new apartment to meet the movers (if my brother's around he said he would be there). Friday I unpack and Saturday I unpack. Sunday I drive to NJ. Monday I leave for London. The following Sunday I fly back from London. Monday I drive home and stop and pick up Smokey on my way. Tuesday I start my brand new job. Woo hoo go me.

As you can see it is going to be a busy week and a half. I will probably end up going offline next weekend and not being back until I return from London. I will be sure to stop by and say my good-byes.

I'm exhausted just typing all that. And how are you doing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

WOWWWWEEE, good luck with everything! I wasn't sure if you were keeping your other dog. I'm so glad you have Smokey ( think that's your dog)

When you hit high stress moments, just breathe. Stop, breathe, smile. You'll feel better :)

5:52 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Tally Ho, Leave! Me mates and I are awaiting your arrival.

Cheers!

British Marty

6:49 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

What a sweet poem. How very touching and loving...

Sounds like you got bunches on your plate! I hope it all goes well. Good luck with the move and packing and stuff ;-)

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home