Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hang On

I've started packing for the big move. Today I got some wonderful advice from a very intelligent person and good friend. She told me to pack for my London trip before I pack my boxes for the move, this way even after I move, I'll be prepared for my trip since I leave the day after I move. Yes that's right, the day after. Good times.

So, I popped in a movie (Dukes of Hazzard, I thought it was cute), and packed up my entire triple dresser and part of my bureau. Next, my shoes. I need more boxes. I really hate packing. Anyone want to come over and have a packing party with me?

Well, I just wanted to stop by and keep you all up to date on the move. Well, besides the need to pack up all of my belongings and relocate within the next 3 weeks, there isn't much else going on.

Anyway, it's back to the grind for me. I'll be in touch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home