Saturday, March 04, 2006

Men Suck

Please don't hold the title of this post against me. I'm very hurt, angry and upset. My Mr. Wonderful, turned out to be anything but.

So he's been a little distant lately. He calls me and says, it has nothing to do with you, I love spending time with you, I think you're great, I enjoy being with you I look forward to seeing you. It's got nothing to do with you. So I ask, did you meet someone? He says, no, there's no one else, I'm just feeling mixed up. I ask, what does this mean for us? He says, I would like to take a break, just for one week, not one month, not 6 months just a week to myself. I say ok. It's been a week. He doesn't call, he doesn't answer my emails or text messages. I beg him to just tell me it's over if it is and not leave me hanging. He doesn't answer.

I find out, he's not only involved with one other woman, he's involved with 4 or 5 other women. He's got them in all different states spread out over the US. And I'm left sitting at home wondering why with a broken heart. I lost my dog and this supposed great guy all in a 2 week span. What's next? I'm afraid to ask.

I'm hurting so badly and he doesn't care. I have to say though, this has been a wonderful diet aide. I know that he doesn't deserve to have me cry or be upset over him. But hey, we've been together for 4 months and it hurts.

What I would really like to do is fast forward my life ahead one month. I'd like to be moved, settled, already started in my new job and completely over this jerk. I'm done dating. I swear, I'm done.

7 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I'm so sorry Honey. I wish I knew what to say, but please know I'm sending hugs and good thoughts your way...

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

You'll get through this, you are way better than this. The best day for you will be the day you forget to think about this guy, this waste of carbon who exploited you and betrayed you.

All my love and best wishes. You are strong and you're moving on.

3:52 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Leave, Leave it Go! Enjoy London!

Focus on your trip and fuggetaboutit!

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

SOOOO Sorry Leave! I do have to ask, how do you know he has other women? I just hope it's not gossip. It would be horrible if someone nwas trying to make you unhappy. And, if he was cheating, you are more deserving of that. DO NOT give up on dating. Love is grand...it just takes lots of us time to find the real thing. So sorry again.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Richard A said...

Correction, SOME men suck. (Pardon me but I can think of one in Jerusalem.) On the other hand, some women suck too -- and not nicely.

But don't jump to conclusions either way -- get proof or witnesses! Tamara is right, listen to her! I have an ex- who, apparently, threw it all away because she jumped to conclusions when she saw a little joke-photo some friends had set me up for! Ha-freakin'-Ha! And she was too secretive HERSELF to communicate with me about it -- dumkopf shiksa!

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I just wanted to let all of you know that I do have proof of the other women. I didn't jump to conclusions. Also, I said to forgive me for the title of the post I was just angry and hurting.

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Pragmatician said...

This is horrible, it's understandable you hate men after an experience like that.
It sound like the script of a really lousy movie, good you got rid of him now.

3:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home