Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's Looking At You!


You may be wondering what that is and why it's looking at you. Well, except for Marty, he already knows what that is.

This is the coat rack that I saw when I was in London and didn't buy. I saw it twice and liked it both times and never bought it.

Marty, my dear friend Marty, went to London and purchased this coat rack and brought it back to New Yawk with him, then he shipped it from New Yawk to New Hampshire and here it is, on my couch staring at you. It will be hung up in my mud room as soon as my brother comes by the apartments. Although, it's so cute, I don't want to hang stuff on it, I just want to stare at it for awhile.

Anyway, I just wanted to share it with you. Isn't it cool?

11 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

The truth is out! I went to London solely to get the coat rack for you. The other 6 days, 23 hours, and 45 minutes I was there were just wasted.

Enjoy!

8:38 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I love it - too cute!

What a nice guy Marty is.

5:09 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I still can't tell what it is. All I can see are 2 whacked out looking eyes. Can you better describe it, please?

5:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love coat racks! Whenever I have to get something for that "hard-to-buy-for" special someone, I always get them a coat rack. I just figure who DOESN'T need a coat rack?

5:27 AM

 
Blogger ab said...

Very cool! But won't the eyeballs get covered up when you hang stuff on it?

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Dick, I don't want a coat rack! I actually don't care for them! If anyone ever got me a coatrack, I'd be re-wrapping it for someone else, lol.

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

No I'm not hanging anything on the eyeballs. In fact I may just hang on my wall like people hang up the fish that they catch and tell people that I caught it coming out of the basement and decided to mount it on the wall.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Both the coat rack and Marty are very cool!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

That coat rack is SO cool. So when can we start placing orders with Marty? And what else does he "carry" in his productline?

2:14 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

The coat rack was not that expensive. But the travel charge back/forth to London makes the cost prohibitive for most.

3:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blair Bitch doesn't want a coatrack, that's fine with me. Diamonds it is!

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home