Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This Is What Makes Me Smile

I don't have anything to say, so I thought I'd show you what has been making me smile for the past month and the last 10 years of my life respectively. The last picture is of the big bad Smokey Bear hiding from the fireworks. Since I'm talking about things that have made me smile over the last 10 years, I need to include my beloved Zeke, may he rest in peace, as he brought tremendous joy to my life for 5 wonderful years. Although I'm still sad, I need to include him so that he knows he's never far from memory or my heart.







Zeke February 10, 1996 - February 20, 2006. RIP Baby, I miss you.


5 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

What lucky pups to have such a loving and caring dog mama. :)

Those boys never let you down, eh?

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

No they don't. They always love me no matter what!! And they are always faithful.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Smokey and Rockey don't have the same face. I liked your description of Rocky and how he and Smokey interact. And the cute little baby talk to Rocky on the phone, lol. Like I said, who needs kids?!

Zeke was a sweet-looking dog. I used to be afraid of Dobermans but I have a newfound respect and adoration for them now.

5:59 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Ain't it good to know you've got a friend(s).

Furry ones.

7:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both your babies are PRECIOUS!!!

6:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home