Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yet Another Update

Well it hasn't even been a week and I have another update.

The fabulouso guy hopes to be ending his weekend project this weekend, which means that I will get to meet him the weekend after that. His idea was to continue to speak and get to know one another and then meet when our schedules have cleared up. I am still very much interested in meeting him and one more week should be fine.

So, not only did I bite my tongue this week and make it bleed, but I also bit my cheek, repeatedly and made it bleed as well. Oh yeah and a guy I work with sailed a piece of paper over the cube wall at me and I got a nice big papercut across my nose. So it's been quite the fun week and it's not over yet.

I just want to curl up in a little ball and sleep until my luck changes.

Ok, well that's enough complaining for one evening. Maybe I just won't blog again until I have good news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toddimus said...

Happen to have a real picture on here of you anywhere? Don't even have to see the 'rack' just a mug shot ;)

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Wow, looks like you've got a fan!

Listen, honey: you just blog your little heart out and purge your mind and heart of life's little meshuggenas. Don't just post good news on our account!

I happen to know I'm not alone in caring what happens in rackatonia and lovin you up some.

MWAH!

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home