Friday, October 07, 2005

He's Baaacckkkk

So, Mr. NotSoWonderful does not intend to give up on me. He keeps emailing me with the picture of our life together. I don't know, I'm just not feeling it.

Anyway, enough of him, I haven't even met him and he's already making me nuts.

This post will be pretty random since it's the end of the week and I am too tired and too overwhelmed to be coherent.

If you haven't seen Beauty Shop, I highly recommend it. It was very good and very funny. Also, if you haven't seen Crash, YOU MUST SEE IT!!!

Also, I bought one of those Total Gyms and I must say it's awesome. I love it and man can I feel the burn!!!

So what's new with you all?

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Kinda nice to be catnip huh ;-)

I'm glad it's the weekend too, despite all the freaking flash flooding here - YUCK!!!!

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Change out of that velcro nightie and put on a PVC catsuit. Cling-on schlubs will slide right off.

Just remember your mantra: You can and will do better.

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Wade said...

Its those bodacious ta-ta's he's after...

9:06 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Tell him you're becoming a nun and dating is verbotten.

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home