Thursday, December 08, 2005

That Damn Dark Cloud


My brand new beautiful car has a crack in the windshield. GRRRRRR.

Sunday night the car was fine and when I went out Monday morning it had about a 4 inch crack coming from the left hand side. The car is only a month old. I'm taking it to the dealership tomorrow to see if they will cover it. But I'm certain they won't. Since I'm the kind of person that has the misfortune of having their windshield crack after only one month, then my misfortune will carryover to the fact that they will not fix it.

The upside is, that I have full glass coverage in my insurance and those windshield places will come to your work and do it there so there's no need to fret. However, this truly sucks.

The good news is that I'm having dinner with my man tonight because he wanted to make sure that we got together before he left for the weekend to hang with the boys.

Does anyone else think that it's really sweet that he wanted a picture of my dog sent to his cell phone so he could make it his screen saver?

4 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I think I would have a stern chat with the dealership about faulty manafacturing. I'm glad you have good insurance though ;-)

We LIKE your man!!!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

We do like your man! Even if he's stalking your dog ;) Before you know it, there are gonna be inappropriate pics of your dog on the net. Screensaver my ass ;)

7:37 AM

 
Blogger CJ Srullowitz said...

You need "Full Glass" in your insurance policy. I've had windows smashed three times.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Cloojew I do have full glass in my policy which is how I'm getting it replaced free today!!

3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home