Friday, December 09, 2005

What's That??


Oh Yeah It's an A. I got an A in my class. I got an A on the final and an A as an overall grade.

I am very happy and now I have a much needed break until January 2nd, that's when my new class starts.

Also, I got my new windshield today and I couldn't be happier about that.

I'm also very happy because I had a date with my man last night and another wonderful time was had by all.

Oh my man and I were on the phone to say good-bye for the weekend, he off to spend the weekend with some of his buddies, they're going to Canada and somewhere else to see a game and do some other stuff. He has had this planned since the summer and has been very excited. So I asked him if he was excited and he said no, he would rather spend the weekend with me (insert huge awwwwwwww here). I told him I would rather be with him too, but that I was sure he would have fun and he would see me next weekend. So we said goodnight and he said he would text me this weekend. I think it's a sin to be this happy....but I'm going to enjoy it.

That's all for now, I'm kind of tired and it's been a long week.

6 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Mazel Tov :)

2:10 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

When you reread some of your posts from a few months ago you will realize how much you deserve all these good things! I'm just delighted for you Leave - woo hoo!

And I am invited to the wedding ;-)

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Sin? Are you kidding?

Roll around in the fluffy, soft happiness, you doof.

Like LB said, you deserve it.

Like GLo said, Mazel Tov.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I do deserve this happiness and I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it.

LB you are invited to the wedding and you will sit between Trouble and the hottest single guy there.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

5:57 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Hey you...ummm...forgive me in advance, but you've been tagged with a meme. See my blog for the gory details :)

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home