Friday, January 13, 2006

My Rack-Revisited


I decided to revisit my very first post. I hope you enjoy it. Again.

Okay, so just in case the title to my blog didn't give it away, I happen to be well endowed in the area of my chest. I'll just come right out and say it, I have a big rack. People stare, mostly men, but people in general.

What really aggravates me is when I'm walking down the street or down the hallway at work and a man is approaching me, I can actually see his head and his eyes drop down to stare at my chest. Now this makes me wonder a few things, one, do the guys really think that I don't notice? And two, could they be any more obvious?

Now some people don't mind the attention. I have to admit on the one hand it's kind of nice to draw that kind of head dropping action, but on the other hand, I would like to be noticed for my other fine attributes.

So, to conclude, looking is okay, staring is a little obnoxious and drooling, well let's not even go there!

3 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Rack of Ages would be an apt description for those of you who are in still in Post-Hanukkah depression.

5:24 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Ick they drool? Blech!

My friend you always look good, from top to bottom!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

d-man-I should have surgery too. My doctor recommended it and so did the surgeon when I went for a consultation. I'm just too much of a wimp. I have shoulder and neck problems from them. But they're not H's, at least I don't think so.

3:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home