Sunday, December 18, 2005

Out of the mouths of babes


My brother calls me this afternoon to say hi. So we're chatting and he tells me that he took my 3 year old niece to the mall. So they're walking around the mall and my niece sees Santa and tells my brother that she has to see Santa that she has something important to tell him.

So, they wait in line, they get all the way through and my niece says hi Santa, I have something important to tell you. So Santa says, yes, what is it? And my niece says, Sometimes, Princesses wear pants. Jasmine wears pants.

I got hysterical laughing. That kid cracks me up. My brother made up a song for when she says she can't do something. It goes like this, all you have to do is try, try, try a little harder. So my niece asks my sister in law to change the batteries in a toy and my sister in law says, I don't think that the batteries can be changed. What does my niece do? She sings to my sister in law, all you have to do is try, try, try a little harder. I laughed so hard my sides ached.

The kid cracks me up. She is so full of attitude and what not that I just crack up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatician said...

Kids can be so funny and cute, too bad they grow up so fast.

3:28 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Children become less cute once they get into their 40s.

4:30 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

That is too cute!

5:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home