Saturday, December 24, 2005

Facts About Me

I noticed that a couple of my blogging buddies (LB and Trouble) have posted some facts about themselves and I decided to borrow the idea.

1. I'm not afraid of clowns, I'm afraid of bees and spiders

2. I cannot watch horror movies under any circumstances

3.I have a 9 year old crippled dog named Zeke that now goes for acupuncture

4. I have a 9 year old Sheltie that I have had since he was a puppy and I love him like he's my child

5. I've never been deeply in love

6. I think my mom is an amazing woman

7. My favorite aunt and uncle have also been like a second set of parents to me

8. Not a day goes by where I don't think of my grandmother and miss her so painfully much

9. There are a few movies that make me cry every time I see them and yet I watch them every chance I get

10. My favorite PMS food is nachos made with salsa, oozing with cheese and sour cream

11. I don't go crazy for chocolate

12. I own my own house and it's the second one that I've owned in my lifetime

13. I've owned 8 cars since the time I was 16 but I've never owned more than one at a time

That's it for now. I'm not that interesting. When I think of other things I'll be sure to keep you updated. I know that you will be waiting on pins and needles. LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Yum nachos!

Love the list, keep us updated ;-)

Happy Hanukkah Sweetie and all the best to you and yours.

5:52 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

You mentioned nothing about flatulence, Leave. Was this a deliberate omission?

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

You are SO interesting, you big liar!

You're pretty amazing and fascinating, actually.

...and don't let other people convince you otherwise.

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home