Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanza!


Whatever you celebrate, I hope that it's very happy and healthy!!

I spent today all alone (I was a little bummed, but it turned out okay) as my brother and his family are in Syracuse at his in-laws, my mom is in NJ visiting my Aunt and my cousins and my boyfriend had a family thing.

However, my Aunt called to wish me a Happy Hanukkah and to thank me for my gift. Then she said, I bet you thought I forgot about you for Hanukkah and I said no I didn't think that. And she said, I booked our trip to London, that's your Hanukkah present, so Happy Hanukkah. I was speechless. I figured that she was paying for my trip, but I didn't assume it and I've been saving up. I'm still speechless. I told her that this trip could be my Hanukkah and Birthday present for the next 5 years and I would still be thrilled each year.

So that call perked me right up and tomorrow I'm spending the day with my boyfriend, who told me today that he can't wait to see me and spend the day with me. Yes I'm happy. I'm very happy. Oh wait, did I say that already? Anyway, I wish you all much happiness and joy this holiday season!!

4 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

The black cloud is moving on. Congrats Leave!

6:23 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy, Happy, joy, joy ;-)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger michael price said...

You go girL. I love seeig you breathe passion in your life.

Happy New Year!

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Pragmatician said...

Very dimplomatic, I like that!

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home