Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's My Party & I'll Cry If I Want To

I don't actually feel like crying yet. Two of my friends sent me ecards both of which made me laugh and another friend sent me an email that really made me laugh. All in all the day is not off to a bad start.

Unfortunately, it's like any other Sunday. I'm going to do my ironing and grocery shopping. I will be going out to lunch with my family, so that will be fun. My niece has been telling everyone since Friday that today is my birthday.

I do have to say I'm a little down this weekend. It's not because of my birthday, it's because of the asshole. See, we had made all of these great plans for this weekend, it was going to be a very fun birthday weekend, which I've never had. I've never had a really fun birthday. And I was really looking forward to it. And now, I'm alone. Again. Who wouldn't be upset? Yes, I'm glad that I found out that he was an asshole sooner rather than later, but I'm still down.

At least I'll get to see my niece and nephew this weekend and they always make me happy and make me smile.

Alright, well Happy Birthday to me!!! Hope you all have a great day.

5 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Happy Birthday, Leave!

7:01 AM

 
Blogger glo said...

Many happy returns

9:57 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

But Darling, the asshole gave you the best present for your birthday--his absence!

I wish like hell I could have relieved you of loneliness for your birthday, pretty girl. 100% a matter of finances.

All my love and the HAPPIEST of birthdays, because now you are free to meet the right man for you.

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Grant said...

I've been reading your blog for a while, though I've never had the desire to comment (and no, I have no idea why I changed my mind either).

Cheer up, it's your birthday. You're another year wiser, and while you're upset over this recent betrayal, it's (as cliche as this sounds) the best thing for you.

Look on the bright side: He's no longer wasting your time.

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home