Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And So It Ends

I told my ex that I'm over him and that he better get over himself. He called and in a fit of rage I answered the phone, he asked what was wrong and I said that I had just had a fight with my father and then I said, "It's a good thing I'm in therapy or else I would kill someone." He starts asking me why I'm in therapy. I tell him none of his business. He gets all pissy and then tells me fine, he doesn't care about me. Then he says that he's there if I ever need to talk he's there and if I have questions he's there to answer them. Then he says, I know I'm part of the reason that you're in therapy.

I got all pissed off. I didn't sleep I was so mad. How dare he???

So, the next morning I texted him and said, just so you know, my therapy has nothing to do with you, I'm long since over you and you need to get over yourself.

So, today I got a text back from him saying that he won't be contacting me again. I guess some of you men that have been commenting about this being a control issue were correct. Now that he knows I'm over him, he's not going to bother with me anymore.

I don't know if I am completely over it, but so what, he doesn't need to know and now that I won't hear from him anymore, things should be getting better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I hope, for your sake, you're right and that's it. I truthfully don't think it is because I don't think you said enough to him for you to get completely rid of him. You see, he just happened to catch you when you were all heated up over something else and you gave him the chance to talk. I still think you need to sit down and write him an Email and get all your thoughts out but don't let him respond. Send him to delete and let that be that but I do think it's necessary for you to get things out in the open.

7:32 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Sometimes don't you wish you could phone Tony Soprano for "assistance."

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm so sorry Miki, I should have known better by the accuracy and the intelligence behind the information!!

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home