Monday, May 15, 2006

Why Do I Bother The Sequel

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn, you know it had to happen. Unfortunately, for me, it happened much sooner than I could have expected or hoped for. Here it is, raw and uncut. Please note that this one is 6'4" and 86lbs. I think that they are brothers. I deleted the email address to protect the stupid.

HELLO BABE,
It was nice to see your Prfile here...that reason why i am much intrested in you is that i really love what your profile says.It is really fascinating thats why i decided to drop a note for you.I wish i am the lucky man you needed and i care much about you....you tell me anything you want in a man and am gonna make it up to you.I have been searching for the past years..i was divorced about 2 yrs ago and i have a kid of 10yrs which he is not living with me. I like to be with friends and also in the midst of those i know and those i dont know,like to chat and have great experiences,love to travel alot,and also love to really assist others. I hate cheats,liars,unfaithfull people,and most of all pretenders. I will want to know more about you or if you can give me your phone number so that i can give you a call so that we can hear each other...or if you want me to come over there so that we can see eye to eye and talk things together..Ever since i got to know your profile,since then i have been having some irresistible feelings for you...(Sorry if this hurts you)just to show my feelings for you.Well,I will be waiting to hear more from you and i think i am fit to have you cos my feelings tells me so.....lol.you can also Email back on my yahoo Email acount .. @yahoo.com.hope to hear from you Soon..and i also if you have yahoo you may mail it to me, so that i can Added to my Yahoo here.. I will be waiting to read from you soon. Take care and have a great day ahead!!! Much Love from. Donnie

I especially like that he loves me, having never met me or ever received any indication that I know he exists. Someone save me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

There is just so much wrong with the message and him, I can't mention specifics. You found a winner. Lucky gal.

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

LMAO. I knew that you would like him most of all. To top it off he doesn't even have a picture. At keast the 96lber had a picture. lol.

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Not to burst your bubble, but you've been spammed by a Jewish Nigerian. Don't worry, you'll find a real man to love.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Grant said...

Please, please tell me that isn't the exact way he wrote the letter. Arrgh. Sorry, it's a pet peeve to read somebody's email and see poor grammar as well as the incoherent manner in which the email was written.

A new reason not to be part of a dating service. Thanks.

I can't imagine why he's single now. Then again, I'm single, and I'm not even half the jerk he sounds like. Good luck finding someone who meets your needs.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger marty said...

Leave, he's perfect. Not only give out your phone number but also home address, social security number, and credit card numbers.

In my efforts to attract women, I always give out this info in the interest of full disclosure.

4:57 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Consider yourself saved. I am officially kicking his ass to the curb.

4:46 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

You gotta give him this one: it is quite attentive of him tot be aware that you could actually be hurt by the fact that he has special feelings for you... pfffftt... hahahahahahaaaaaa

I wás tempted to put my own profile back on the dating site I was using, but I decided against it for now...

Nobody needs to save you from this one, he is too stupid to be of any threat, lol...

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home