Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why Do I Bother?

I belong to an online dating site. I don't know why I bother. I really don't. I'm going to share an email with you that I received. Here we go!

I have included the subject line and I have removed his yahoo id, even though he doesn't deserve that.

hi babe
Message:
Hi sexy, Has anyone ever told you how ravishing you look?Well if not i guess am the first to do so cos i cant just stop looking at your pics and thinking that you were MINE... I just started this online dating thing which my friend thought i shld try out and see if i wld meet the right person for me..I THINK I HAVE if you will reply me.. eheh...Am Mark but my friends prefer to call me Mko..am an engineer currently working for Shell Oil in Uk .Am from colorado but i schooled at Liberty University in the states for 4yrs.........am expecting to get you in my life if you dont mind someone like me ...If you'd like to get to know more abt me..my yahoo ID ..I will be waiting for you online now on yahoo.meet me

Yep, I got some keepers. Oh and by the way, he only weighs 96lbs. I could crush him or break him in half.

Lucky me. If I get any others, I will be sure to share them with you. I promise. I know that you will all be waiting with baited breath.

5 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

I keep debating who has it worse the guys or the gals on the online dating site.

As a guy, I am routinely ignored, or blocked. Some don't even open my emails.

There's gotta be a better way.

(word verification mmooh)

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Am thinking if he starts another sentence with "Am", I'M going to freakin' kill all 96 pounds of him.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Why do I have a feeling he's gonna be single for a LONG time? ;-)

6:04 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

"schooled at" is telling; how many non-demented Americans describe college this way?

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Oh gag. Dorts should know that poor spelling is like showing up in person with spinach stuck in your teeth. ;-)

4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home