Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Big Organ Donor

If you enjoyed the last one then you're going to love this one!! This asshole sent me this message. I'm including his name and telephone number because he will not stop harassing me. I have blocked him on the dating site and filtered his emails so that they auto-delete yet he won't stop sending them. So if anyone feels like calling him and releasing some aggression, please be my guest. Or, anytime you ladies feel like killing someone or releasing some venomous PMS please, be my guest and use the now and forever punching bag. Here it is. Brace yourself.

Couldn't view your email on Jdate. Not a full member. I don't bullshit when it comes to sexxx. I will be the best fuck you will ever have - and the biggest dick. Your gonna love it. I'm disease/virus free and expect you to have up-to date test results. I bet you'd you love to tswallow my cum loads down your throat after I've fucked the shit out of your beautiful ass. Mmmmm. Soooo goood. Hug and a kiss for you. Andrew. 646-320-3799.

Ok, now here is a proposed response courtesy of the Blair Bitch. Please feel free to put your proposed responses in the comments.

"First of all, it's spelled S E X. The additional x's aren't going to bringyou anymore luck in getting laid. Second, you ARE the biggest dick. Whothe fuck writes something like that to a complete stranger? You EXPECT meto have up-to-date test results? FUCK YOU. IF I were to get tests done, Iwould do it for me and no one else. Certainly not for a pig like you.

As for the rest of your message...put down the Penthouse forum and get back into reality. I guess you thinking talking dirty to a gal you've never met was a turn on for her, huh? I can see why you're still single.

Thanks for the number. I'll forward this message and your number around to all my friends so they can get a good laugh at your expense."

6 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

As you know I cancelled my Jdate membership, and it's a good thing, you're the one getting all the action. Maybe my fees were being spent on your account. I never got this lucky ;)

And if all goes well, I won't be rejoining anytime soon.


(Odd word verification, I'm inserting hyphens so you get it: FC-W-ME

ironic?

8:33 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

It's a local call in new yawk.....hmmmm

I just need my magic marker and into various men's room bathrooms I go.

He s/b very popular real soon. lol

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Bob said...

What an moron. I like marty's answer.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

OMG! OMG!! O M G!!! Geez... There are no words for how stupid this guy is... Oh, there are: moron, fucker, ignorant asshole, etc...

Send the response, send it send it send it!!! And let us know what his response was (if he is man enough to send one)

Or just block him...

2:40 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Hey everyone, I sent the suggested response!!

4:20 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

LOL! You mean the one I wrote?! I can't wait to see if you get a response!

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home