Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here's Another Treat For You

Once again I have found a man who has never met me, but loves me. Please, enjoy!

Hello... How are you doing today? I hope all is Cool...I went through your profile and i really likes all about you, kindly send me your email address, so that i can send you a mail, by telling you more about my self.

Why? BTW, he's 5'6" and 120lbs and he earns less than $15K a year. Yep, looks like I found me a keeper. Oh and here's his about me essay:

I don't know how to begin to express my appreciation for you. You mean so much to me--more than you could possibly know. I can't imagine not having you in my life. Our lives have become so entwined,that we simply can't exist separately anymore. We need each other like springtimeblossoms need rain and sunshine. We've laughed together, cried togetherand through it all we've grown. All along, I've knownthat there's a special quality about you. You have a magical way of reaching inside meand filling my heart with hope and happiness. You make me feel like I can accomplish anything.Thank you, friend. I couldn't get by without you.

5 Comments:

Blogger DutchBitch said...

OK... what kinda dating site are you on exactly

Fucktards-R-Us?
MsRight-MrWrong?
Date-Zilla?
Find-Me-A-Nutcase.com?
Dates-On-Crack?

OMG!!!

4:51 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Actually, Dutchy I think the name of the site, is, "I'm okay, you're insane."

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Leave, I had a guy who earned less than $15K/year, too. It's probably the same dude. I think they make their rounds 'til they find someone who's ok with that.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm okay with her earning, I'm not okay with bad grammar.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Damn, does he flip burgers at Mickey D's? I bet even THEY pay better than that!

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home