Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Had To Share

My sister in law looked out her kitchen window and this is what she saw:


Make sure you look closely at what's on the grill. I know it's sad, but it's nature. We live out in the country here. If you've never been to NH, you should definitely come visit us!! The best time to visit us is in the fall when all the leaves change color. It's absolutely beautiful here when the leaves change.

Anyway, just thought that I would share this photo with you that my sister in law shared with us.

9 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Do you live near a KFC and this one got away?

8:31 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Damn. That's one big freakin' bird. That's like when I see a turkey vulture on the side of the road. Frightening.

3:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

actually, I am going to be in New Hampshire in the fall (partnership retreat) so I will get to see the leaves.I am looking for net sites that have leaf trails.

7:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot!

Oh and please don't char-broil him please ;-)

11:24 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

OMG! Is that Chip or Dale?

1:40 AM

 
Blogger Bob said...

mmmmm squirrel

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Boogie said...

So where's Harry Potter? ;)

The funny thing is that there's a building on 86th and 2nd in NYC that's got these medium-sized terraces, and one of them has three fake/decoy owls, poised, I presume, to keep pigeons from visiting and from leaving souvenirs all over the place.

Meanwhile, the last time I peeked up at the owl-guarded terrace, there were a horde of pigeons hanging out up there, some of whom were standing on the owls' heads. Guess you can't substitute fake for the real thing :)

5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.
Was it tasty?

5:38 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

Geez, when hell are you gonna' blog again?!

5:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home