Saturday, July 29, 2006

O Leave Where For Art Thou??

Here I am!!!! A couple of people have contacted me to make sure that I'm okay and that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm here, I'm alive and all is well. Thank you very much for caring about me and checking in.

I thought with my new work schedule I'd have more time for blogging and other stuff, but it's just not the case. I have been quite the busy little bee.

I get home from work earlier, around 6 or 6:30 depending on how late I stay. I walk the dogs and feed them and then myself. I pop online and check the blogs and my email and then I shut off the computer. I spend lots of time playing with Rocky and Smokey.

Oh, mystery man, dropped off the face of the earth I guess. Oh well, I wasn't attracted to him anyway. I feel bad, but this is for the best. I'm really taking a break from dating right now. I've been working a lot. Also, I start school in September.

My boys are doing great. Rocky is the star of his puppy class which is almost over. He's now 11.2 pounds and has almost all his adult teeth. That makes me sad. But now he can give me his paw, do high five and low five. He is so damn cute, his puppy teacher wants to take him home and keep him. He is housebroken. It's been at least two weeks since his last accident.

As cute and sweet and smart as he is, make no mistake, he's all puppy. He got out of his pen the other day and proceeded to shred paper all over my apartment. I was so happy when I came home. Love it when the pup redecorates. Also, the little brat wakes up at 1:30 or 2:30 every morning to go outside, so I wasn't getting much sleep. I figured out how to get him to sleep thru the night, I've been putting him in bed with me. He sleeps until at least 5 when Smokey wakes us up. Now if I could just get Smokey to sleep in a little bit.

So, my ex has called and has texted me and I have ignored all of his messages. So he emailed me. He wanted to get together and hang out this weekend. HA!! AS IF. So, I ignored his email. You would think that he would catch on. I've ignored 2 voicemails from him and 4 text messages and now two emails. I think maybe now he got the hint. I am NOT hanging out with him this weekend. I made sure to make plans so that I didn't get sucked in. Just who in the hell does this asshole think he is?? Anyway, I hope you're all proud of me and my staying power of ignoring him. I do deserve so much better.

Not a whole lot for me to report. My apartment is nice and cool since I'm able to run two airconditioners now. I promise that the next time I blog it will be more interesting.

How is everyone else doing?

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Flaherty said...

I have a solution to getting rid of that tard, supposedly engaged ex of yours. Answer his calls and when you hear him say "hello" blow a really loud whistle in the phone and then hang up. If anything, you'll blow his eardrum and he won't be able to call you anymore because he won't be able to hear.

Either that, or someone needs to drop kick him off a REALLY high cliff. I'll be happy to help you there. I haven't done that in awhile.

Glad to hear that you and the pups are doing well and screw mystery man. His loss. Have a great weekend!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

Glad you are doing well, Leave.

Agree to ignoring the asshole. Have to cut the cord.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Welcome back! And post more often, will ya? ;-)

Rocky is a dog star!!!

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Trouble said...

Very, very proud indeed.

Enjoy your Rackie time!

10:33 AM

 
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Good for U!!!

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home