Monday, January 30, 2006

24


KIEFER'S HOT!!!

If you have never seen the show 24, you have no idea what you're missing. This show is on Monday nights from 9-10 and runs in real time. Each season is one day in the life of CTU Agent Jack Bauer. This show has everything, romance, violence, suspense, you name it.

I am highly addicted to this show as is everyone else that watches it. I highly suggest that if you would like to watch this show that you do not just jump in. Start by watching a couple of episodes of Season 1 (or day One) and you will be hooked within a couple of episodes.

The only thing that I hate about this show is having to wait an entire week to see the next hour, but it is highly worth it.

Oh and the opening line, KIEFER'S HOT, was something that one of my friends used to say everytime I said that I had to go to watch 24. She used to call and leave me messages saying Kiefer's hot, send me emails and IMs with the same. That used to crack me up, as did many of the other things that she used to say. She had such a great sense of humor and the things that used to come out were just too funny for words. Sadly, we're no longer friends, but I do think of her everytime I watch 24.

Does anyone else watch 24?

6 Comments:

Blogger Hi said...

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

Jack Bauer facts!

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Pragmatician said...

I just started watching season 1 this last sunday, because everyone told me over and again how great this show was.
So I started watching, and while I can't say I dislike it, it's nowhere near the suspense of Lost and even further from the intrigues of Alias.

4:33 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I don't watch it but I think he is definitely hot! So is his Dad by the way, I saw him at the vet's office once...

6:06 AM

 
Blogger marty said...

I don't watch 24, Leave. I'm too obsessed w/Virgin Radio and the acting rehearsals.

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

TJ, it is nice to see you and you are welcome anytime. I hope that you didn't snork anything carbonated or acidic.

5:50 AM

 
Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

24 rocks!

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home